West Bengal Constable Syllabus 2019 – WB Police Exam Pattern, Marks Details
West Bengal Constable Syllabus 2019: Here we have provided West Bengal Constable Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern and Marks Details for West Bengal Constable Written Exam. Applicants can check the detailed Syllabus and complete Exam Pattern and Marks details for West Bengal Constable and also check the West Bengal Constable Physical Efficiency test criteria and Marks Details given for Physical Efficiency Test. People can also search for other PoIice jobs. Interested and eligible candidates need to check the complete syllabus for West Bengal Police Constable to fill 5702 Police Constable Vacancies in West Bengal and also check their Official Website wbpolice.gov.in for West Bengal Constable post.
Useful Content in this Article
West Bengal Constable Syllabus 2019
Before going to attend the West Bengal Constable written test you need to go through the test Pattern along with the Police Constable Exam Syllabus. The Exam pattern may help you to know the Exam Type, No of Questions, Total Marks, and Time Duration, etc. West Bengal Constable Exam, it is an Objective based written test consisting of multiple choice questions. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus are not available on the official website. We have provided the expected Exam Syllabus from previous years for the ease of applicants.
Syllabus for WB Police Lady Constable 2018
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Awareness and General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)
- Reasoning and Logical Analysis
WBP Constable Syllabus 2018 @ policewb.gov.in – Reasoning and Logical Analysis
- Statements & Assumptions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Number Series.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Blood Relations.
- Problem Solving.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Statements & Conclusions.
West Bengal Police Exam Syllabus 2018 – Elementary Mathematics
- Simple Factors.
- LCM and HCF.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Laws of indices.
- Polynomial Equations.
- Properties of angles, sides, diagonals of Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram.
- Circles and its Properties.
- Parallel lines.
- Lines and Angles.
- Fundamental operations: addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
- Number System.
- Histograms, Pie charts, Bar charts
- Square roots, cube roots.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Laws of Logarithms.
- Simple and Compound interest.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and loss.
WB Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- Reading Comprehension.
- One-word Substitutes.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Error Correction.
- Para Completion.
- Parts of Speech.
- Error Detection.
- Usage of Articles.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Idioms & Phrases
West Bengal Police Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness/General knowledge
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & currencies.
- Famous Books & authors.
- Neighbouring countries of India.
- Famous places.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research
- General Polity.
- Famous Personalities.
- States & Capitals.
Exam Pattern and Marks Details for West Bengal Police Constable 2019
Preliminary Written Examination for WB Police Constable
Applicants who have provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an Multiple Choice Questions based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions 100 marks. The duration of this tests will be 1(one) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50 Marks|| |
|Elementary Mathematics||30 Marks|
- There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Preliminary Written Test.
- The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Written Test to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in the preliminary written test will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
Final Written Examination for West Bengal Police Constable
All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Measurement Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||25 Marks|| |
|B||English Language||25 Marks|
|C||Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||20 Marks|
|D||Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15 Marks|
- The final exam has objective type questions.
- There will be 1/4 of negative marking.
- The question paper is in two languages (Bengali & Nepali).
- WB Police exam contains 85 questions.
- One question carries one mark.
- The candidates can score a maximum of 85 marks in the final test.
- The whole period is 60 minutes.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Lady Constable Posts:
Selection Process will consists of Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Interview.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for West Bengal Police Constable:
The height and weight of the candidates will be measured by Electronic Machines.
West Bengal Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates who qualify in PMT will be eligible for PET. Candidates will have to complete 400 meters race in maximum 2 minutes. Physical Efficiency Test will be a qualifying in nature. Only one chance will be given for Physical Efficiency Test.
Interview Process for WB Police Constable
Few number of candidates who appear in the written examination will be called for interview. The cut of marks in the written test for interview call in different categories will be fixed by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. In the interview, the general awareness of the candidate will be tested. The interview will be conducted by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through Range Recruitment Boards
The above given information is about the West Bengal Constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Marks Details. Applicants can use the above given information like West Bengal Constable Syllabus, West Bengal Police Constable Exam Pattern and WB Constable Marks Details applicants need to check the above detailed information about West Bengal Constable Exam Syllabus in this article for West Bengal Constable Exam.