Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – 620 Vacancies Armed Guard in Subordinate Staff Vacancies – Apply Now
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Union bank of India is Inviting the Graduates to Apply for different Vacancies in their bank like Union bank clerk , Union Bank Po and Union Bank Specialist officer recruitment 2019 and some other Bank jobs . Union Bank is hiring the People for few Armed Guard in Subordinate Staff Vacancies and 519 Probationary officer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates has to check the Notification details like age, eligibility, pay scale for the different posts and has to apply for their respected posts.
Useful Content in this Article
Union Bank Job Notification 2019 – Latest Recruitment
- Download Union Bank Specialist Officer Notifications 2019
- Download Union Bank Probationary officer Notification 2019
- Download Union Bank Clerk Notification 2019
Union Bank PO Notification 2019
Graduates who are interested to work in Union Bank has vacancy on Probationary officer they are nearly 519 vacancy for graduates who are freshers also can apply for the vacancy and applicants has to check their eligibility criteria, age and salary particulars for the post of Probationary officer in Union Bank. Interested and eligible candidates can check the below details and also read the notification and can apply for the post.
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank|
|Job location||Across India|
Age Limit for Union Bank of India PO
- The Age limit must be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years
- The upper age relaxation is 5 Years for SC/ST and upper age relaxation is 3 years for Obc and Upper age relaxation is 10 years for PH candidates and Upper age relaxation is 5 years for Ex-Serviceman.
Important Dates for Union Bank of India PO
- Application Start date 10- 08- 2018.
- Application End Date 04- 09- 2018.
- Preliminary- exam on 13- 10- 2018
- Mains Exam on 18- 11- 2018
Candidates should have passed their degree with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
Applying mode is through online . The applicant has to use their Debit/ credit cards and pay their fee through online mode before last date.
- General/Obc – 600/-
- SC/ST – 100/-
- PH candidates -100/-
Exam Pattern for Union Bank of India PO
|S.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam for Union Bank PO exam Pattern:
|Sl||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The candidates are selected to UCO Bank PO through written exam which was conducted by ibps and followed by Group discussion and Interview.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
- Click on the official page of UCO Bank of India www.ucobank.com
- Fill out the UCO Bank Po Online Application Form, the link to which is mentioned above on this page.
- Now, click on APPLY ONLINE link provided on the top most right hand side of the page to start your online application filling process.
- Read the particulars carefully and Apply for the Post.
- At last take a Print- out of the application for future reference.
Download Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification in PDF
|Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Official Website Link : Click Here
List of Union Bank of India Banks in Maharashtra
In this page, we have given the employment notification details about Union Bank of India Recruitment in the year of 2019.The Graduates who are looking for Union Bank jobs like Union Bank clerk, Union bank PO, Union Bank Specialist officer posts and for Union Bank Forex and Treasury officer posts in Union bank can utilize the above details like eligibility criteria,age and salary particulars for all posts and interested candidates can apply through the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in