UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – 65 Vacancies – Application Form Last Date
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification: In this article, we are providing an information about the UKPSC Recruitment 2019. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) announced notifications for High Court Staff of Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Translator, Typist & Assistant Librarian vacancies. In this all the details are completely related to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The detailed eligibility and application process, Age limit, Salary, Application Fee and other details are given in below. You can view or download the UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF is also available here.
- UKPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UKPSC Previous Question Papers
- UKPSC Answer Key
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Application Last Date
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 30 Civil Judge jobs in UKPSC Recruitment 2019 in Dehradun. Latest recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification ukpsc.gov.in published for the post Typist, Assistant Review Officer, More Vacancies in UKPSC Recruitment 2019 read complete details before applying. 14 Vacancies in UKPSC Recruitment Notification for the post Civil Judge.
|Job Role||Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Translator, Typist & Assistant Librarian|
|Salary||Up to Rs.47,600/-|
|Last Date||31 December 2018|
Useful Content in this Article
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility
Assistant Review Officer (ARO):
- B.Tech Bachelor’s degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- A speed of minimum 9000 key depression per hour in English Typing would be essential.
- Test of basic knowledge of Computer knowledge like
(i) Windows and the Internet., (ii)M.S Word, (iii) M.S Excel, (iv) M.S Powerpoint
Diploma (Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from University/Institution), recognized by Govt or two years previous experience in Translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Candidates Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by Law in India.
- Must possess good knowledge of English typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the Computer.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi & English and sufficient knowledge of operating Computer.
- Degree in law & Diploma in Library Science from a established University.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)
Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit – 42 years
Age Relaxations as per government rules
UKPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 65 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO) – 56 Posts
- Translator – 6 Posts
- Typist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
UKPSC Recruitment Pay Scale/Salary details
- The Basic Salary of Assistant Review Officer (ARO) – Rs.44,900/-
- The Basic Salary of Translator/Typist – Rs. 29,200/-
- The Basic Salary of Assistant Librarian – Rs.47,600/-
UKPSC Recruitment – Selection Process
The selection process will be based on the Screening/Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Typing Test & Interview.
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): Written Examination (English Language/Hindi Language) & Computer Operation – Practical Examination, English Tying
- Typist: Written Exam (English/Hindi Language) & Computer (Practical/Qualifying Nature)
- Translator: Written Exam (Language Paper), Translation and Drafting, Computer Operation – Practical Exam (Qualifying Nature)
- Assistant Librarian: Written Exam & Computer Operation – Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature)
Application Fee for UKPSC Recruitment 2019
- For Gen/OBC – Rs.185.40/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen of Uttarakhand only – Rs.95.40/-
- For PH – Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or CSC Connect.
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2019
All Eligibile & interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 December 2018
UKPSC Recruitment Details & Apply: Click here
Important dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10th December 2018
- Last Date Of Online Application: 31st December 2018
Uttarakhand PSC Latest Recruitment Details
Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre Group ‘C’) Service (General Branch and Women’s Branch) Screening Examination -2019 (First Phase) Provisional Answer Key Broadcast Regarding (03-01-2019) – Click Here
Uttarkhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (ZD) Examination-2012 (Revised) Release and Advertising (27-12-2018) – Click Here
Assistant Professor (Inorganic Chemistry), (Organic Chemistry) and (Physics) of the grants in compliance with the interim order dated 21.12.2018 passed by the High Court, Nainital, in the writ petition No. 655, 663, 664 and 670 (S / B) of 2018. Chemical) Regarding qualification (26-12-2018) – Click Here
In relation to the interview of Assistant Professor (English) in the State College, Release, desired record / certificate, list of candidates declaring candidature and list of non-declared candidates (21-12-2018) – Click Here
Download the UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF
|Download UKPSC Recruitment 2019||Click Here|