TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 in Telugu & English PDF
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Good news to the candidates who are in search for the TSPSC Group III Syllabus 2018-2019 in various websites on the Internet. In this article, we had provided the complete information about the TSPSC Group 3 SyllabusTSPSC గ్రూప్ 3 సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్ష నమూనా along with Telangana State PSC Exam Pattern for various vacancies in different departments. So the applicants need to download the Syllabus pdf file and start their preparation for the TSPSC Group 3 Written Test. In this article provided information is completely related to the Telangana State Public Service Commission. You can view or download the TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 telugu/english PDF is also available in ths article.
Useful Content in this Article
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission: The TSPSC Group III Syllabus 2017-2018 pdf link along with Telangana State PSC Exam Pattern is available in the below sections. Candidates can check the article till the end and capture the Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus and TSPSC Group III Exam Pattern for the preparation purpose.
|Paper||Subject||Questions (Multiple Choice)||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|Paper- I||GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||2 ½||150|
|Paper- II||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY a. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.|
b. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
c. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
|150 (3×50)||2 ½||150|
|Paper- III||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT a. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges|
b. Economy and Development of Telangana
c. Issues of Development and Change
|150 (3×50)||2 ½||150|
|Total Marks||450 Marks|
About TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)
Established in the year 2014 the Telangana State Public Service Commission, TSPSC is Commission which was newly formed and is the youngest State Commission. Earlier it had been Hyderabad public service commission and later on it was merged with AP public service commission and now it is Telangana State Public Commission. Like any government jobs that we see we can expect the same from TSPSC, on time salary, job security, leave flexibility, pension schemes, health insurance, allowances etc. The major function of the commission is to select the most suitable candidate for the different posts available in the Government of Telangana State. The other important functions of the Commission are Approval of rules, Transfers and Promotions, Disciplinary actions and temporary appointments.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
Paper I – General Studies, and General Ability.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International
- International Relations and Events
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State
- History and Cultural Heritage of India
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Paper II – History, Polity, and Society
a) Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State
- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigond and Vemulawada Chalukyas and their contribution to culture; Social System; Religious conditions; Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient Telangana; Growth of Language and Literature, Art and Architecture.
- The establishment of Kakatiya kingdom and their contribution to socio-cultural development. Growth of Telugu Language and Literature under the Kakatiyas – Art, Architecture and Fine Arts. Rachakonda and Deverakonda Velamas, Social and Religious Conditions; Growth of Telugu Language and Literature, Popular protest against Kakatiyas: Sammakka – Sarakka Revolt; SocioCultural contribution of Qutubshahis – Growth of Language, Literature, Art, Architecture, Festivals, Dance, and Music. Emergence of Composite Culture.
- Asaf Jahi Dynasty; Nizam-British Relations: Salarjung Reforms and its impact; Socio – Cultural Religious Conditions under the Nizams: Educational Reforms, Establishment of Osmania University and Higher Education; Growth of Employment and the Rise of Middle Classes.
- Socio-cultural and Political Awakening in Telangana: Role of Arya Samaj-Andhra Mahasabha; Andhra Saraswatha Parishat, Literary and Library movements, Adi- Hindu movement, Andhra Mahila Sabha and the growth of Women’s movement; Tribal Revolts, Ramji Gond and Kumaram Bheemu, -The Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle ; Causes and Consequences.
- Integration of Hyderabad State into Indian Union and formation of Andhra Pradesh. Gentlemen Agreement; Mulki Movement 1952-56; Violation of Safeguards – Regional imbalances – Assertion of Telangana identity; Agitation for Separate Telangana State 1969-70 – Growth of popular protest against discrimination and movements towards the formation of Telangana State 1971-2014.
b) Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
- Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and Salient Features – Preamble.
- Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
- Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers between Union and States.
- Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions.
- Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments.
- Electoral System: Free and Fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms and Political Parties.
- Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism
- Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women and Minorities.
- Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
- Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
c) Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
- Indian Social Structure: Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women, Middle class – Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Social Issues: Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Disability and Aged.
- Social Movements: Peasant Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues: Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl Child, Flourosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes: Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
Paper III – Economy and Development
a) Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
- Growth and Development : Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment.
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
b) Economy and Development of Telangana
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra .Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari;Tenancy Reforms ;Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
c) Issues of Development and Change
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanization.
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
- Prepare short notes and revise them thoroughly.
- Divide the syllabus based on the preference and weightage
- Solve the previous papers and the model papers.
- Stay up to date with the current happenings in the country and the world.
- Telangana Assistant Finance Commerce Paper
- Telangana Accounts Audit Paper
- Telangana General Studies and General Abilities Paper
The following books are recommended to be read to lay a strong foundation of concepts:
a) For General Studies
- Class VI to X Science and Social Books published by Telugu Academy
- General studies book by Vijetha competitions
- General English by R.S. Agarwal
b) For Current affairs
- Standard newspaper
- Standard magazine Kurukshetra
- Watch new channels for update
c) For History and Culture
- History and Culture of Telangana by Vijetha competitions
- Indian history and culture by BSL Hanumantha Rao
d) For Geography
- Telangana geography by Jayam’s publications
- Indian geography by Majid Hussain
e) For Indian society, Constitution, Administration
- Indian polity by RS Reddy publications
- India’s constitutional system by J.B.K Publications
f) For Economy and Development
- Indian Economy by Uma Kapila
- Environmental Economics by Rabindranath Bhattacharji
Download the TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
|TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018||Click Here|
Hope this article is need to help for group 3 job seeking candidates TSPSC గ్రూప్ 3 పరీక్షలు. TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment box. Don’ forget to share this article to our friends and family.