TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 in Telugu & English PDF
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the Telangana State Group 2 Syllabus 2019 complete information. Download New TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus Now!!! Aspirants, who’re going to apply for TSPSC GroupII Exam (తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ 2 సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్షా నమూనా), are advised to begin their preparation now. The TSPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus is available in both Telugu and English languages.You can choose TSPSC syllabus group 2 PDF in any language as per your convenience. Telangana State Public Service commission conducts examination for filling up vacant positions in its department. So if you are preparing for this exam, then must check the TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern & TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 from this page. Above mentioned details are relevant to the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: History, Polity, Society
Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
Salient features of Indus Valley Civilization: Society and Culture. -Early and Later Vedic Civilizations; Religious Movements in Sixth Century B.C. –Jainism and Buddhism. Socio, Cultural Contribution of Mauryas, Guptas, Pallavas, Chalukyas, Cholas Art and Architecture -Harsha and the Rajput Age.
Advent of Europeans: Rise and Expansion of British Rule: Socio-Cultural Policies – Cornwallis, Wellesley, William Bentinck, Dalhousie and others. The Rise of Socio-Religious Reform Movements in the Nineteenth Century. Social Protest Movements in India –Jotiba and SavithribaiPhule, Ayyankali, Narayana Guru, PeriyarRamaswamyNaicker, Gandhi, Ambedkar etc.
Foundation of AsafJahi Dynasty- from Nizam –ul- Mulk to Mir Osaman Ali Khan – SalarJung Reforms Social system and Social conditions-Jagirdars, Zamindars, Deshmuks, and Doras- Vetti and Bhagela system and position of Women. Rise of Socio-Cultural Movements in Telangana: Arya Samaj, Andhra MahaSabha, Andhra MahilaSabha, Adi-Hindu Movements, Literary and Library Movements. Tribal and Peasant Revolts: RamjiGond, KumaramBheemu, and Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle – Police Action and the End of Nizam Rule
Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and salient features – Preamble
- Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties
- Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers between Union and States
- Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions
- Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th Amendments
- Electoral System: Free and fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms and Political Parties
- a)Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women and Minorities.
- Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
- Indian Constitution: New Challenges
III. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
Indian Social Structure: Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women, Middle class – Socio-cultural Features of Telangana Society.
Social Issues: Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child Labour, Human trafficking, Disability and Aged.
Telangana Specific Social Issues: Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl child ,Flourosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
Social Policies and Welfare Programmes: Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
Telangana PSC Group II Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Part||Type||Paper||Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Part A||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & General Ability||150||150||2.30 Min|
|Paper II||Polity||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Paper III||Indian Economy: Issues and challenges||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Economy and Development of 150(3×50) 2 ½ 150 Telangana||50||50|
|Issues of Development and Change||50||50|
|Paper IV||The idea of Telangana(1948-1970)||50||50||2.30 Min|
|Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)||50||50|
|Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)||50||50|
|2.||Part B||Interview||75 marks|
|Total Marks||675 Marks|
Download the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Here you can view or download the Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 2 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 complete details.
Visit the Offcial Website tspsc.gov.in
Home page will be appered on the appeared on the screen.
Click on your desired link.
Fill the Registration details and hot the submit button.
Download the syllabus and take print out for future reference.
|Download the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019||Download|
In this article, we have given the details regarding the TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019. So, visit once in తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ 2 article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment box. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and neghbours.