TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 Notification – Application Form Last Date
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 Notification: Dear Candidates interested in Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs are delighted to know that TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment has been initialed. The selection authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission intends to sign up well skilled and dynamic contenders for filling the Deputy Collector, SP, Assistant Commissioner and other posts included in CCS-I Examination. Enthusiastic candidates who want to apply for the CCS-I Notification TNPSC குழு 1 ஆட்சேர்ப்பு must grab complete details through this page. In this all the details are completely related to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can view or download the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2018 PDF is also available in this article.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 Notification
NPSC Group-1 Online Application Process Starts From 2019. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About Tamil Nadu PSC Group-1 Notification 2019 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at Tamil Nadu TNPSC Group-1 Recruitment 2019.
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Page Information||Tamilnadu Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2018|
|Level of Examination||State Level Examination|
|Number of posts||Various posts|
|Official Website||Click Herea|
Name of the Posts
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- District Registrar
Minimum age 18 years, Maximum age 31 years
The qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC+U.G. degree.
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification:- Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)
For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.
For Preliminary Examination Rs.125/- (examination Fee Rs.75 /- + cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only) For Main Written Examination Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty five only) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application fee. (No exemption for cost of application).
- Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
- Submission of Online applications from – Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications – Coming soon
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – Update Soon
- Date of Preliminary examination – Update Soon
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly
TNPSC Group 1 Salary
Shortlisted contenders for the TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies will get salary of Rs.15600- 39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month and other allowances as per guidelines of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Instructions to fill TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2018
- Job hunters who want to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment are required to go through the official website of the Commission’s that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After login for the official site you are required to select the “One-time Registration” link available on the home page.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- The details furnished in the One Time Registration are automatically displayed in online application while applying. Hence the Candidates who wish to change the details already furnished in One Time Registration may edit by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Must fill online application form properly and Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period and before the stipulated date.
- Lastly, get a print /save their filled in application form for future reference.
Download TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2018
|Download the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
Hope this article is helpful for who are preparing the TNPSC Group 1 examination. Here we have already given the complete information regarding TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2018 TNPSC குழு 1 ஆட்சேர்ப்பு. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.