Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 174 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor vacancies
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University has released recruitment notification for 164 Assistant Professor, 10 Associate Professor and 05 Professor vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs before last date. People who are searching for Assistant Professor jobs, Associate Professor jobs and Professor jobs in University can find here. Here we have also provided link to Download all the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 notification for the Professor and Assistant Professor, Associate professor vacancies. Candidates has to download and check details before apply.
Useful Content in this Article
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 – 179 Assistant & Associate Professor and Professor vacancies
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 has invited online applications for the posts of Professor , Assistant and Associate Professor vacancies. They are nearly 179 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor vacancies in TNAU. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before last date. Application starts from 10th February 2018 and last date of the Application 29th May 2018.
|tnau Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Post name||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor vacancies|
|Last Date for Application||29th May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Professor Assistant Professor and Associate Professor vacancies
Educational Qualification & Experience for Professor:
A Candidate with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers, of which at least five papers in refereed journals in the previous cadre.
A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
A minimum of ten years of experience in teaching/ research/ extension in university/college or accredited Research Institutions including experience of guiding candidates for research, in the cadre of Assistant Professor and above, with at least two years of experience in the Associate Professor cadre equivalent.
Educational Qualification & Experience for Associate Professor:
- A candidate with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of five publications as books or research/policy papers of which at least three papers in refereed journals in the cadre of Assistant Professor.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching/research/ extension in the cadre of Assistant Professor or in an academic/research/extension in University or College or accredited Research Institution in the cadre of Assistant Professor.
Educational Qualification & Experience for Assistant Professor:
A Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade and good academic records is required. For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET is compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi).
Number of Vacancies & Pay Scale for the posts
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Professor||5||37400-67000 + 10000 (AGP)|
|2.||Associate Professor||10||37400-67000 + 9000 (AGP)|
|3.||Assistant Professor||164||15600-39100 + 6000 (AGP)|
TNAU PROFESSOR Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Discipline||No. of post|
|3.||Plant Breeding and Genetics||1|
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Discipline||No. of posts|
|7.||Plant Breeding and Genetics||1|
|8.||Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry||1|
TNAU Assistant Professor Vacancies
|Sl. No.||Discipline||No. of posts|
|6.||Agricultural Rural Management||3|
|12.||Community Science / Home Science||11|
|16.||Food and Agricultural Processing||2|
|20.||Nano Science and Technology||2|
|21.||Plant Breeding and Genetics||13|
|25.||Seed Science and Technology||2|
|26.||Soil and Water Conservation||7|
|27.||Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry||13|
|28.||Veterinary and Animal Science||3|
For Assistant Professor vacancies
- Minimum – 22 years
- Maximum – 35 years
For Associate Professor Vacancies
- Minimum – 30 years
- Maximum – 35 years
For Professor Vacancy
- Minimum – 32 years
- Maximum – 55 years
The candidates who applied for Professor Assistant professor and Associate Professor vacancies in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University got selected by the below mentioned criteria.
- Merit shortlisting and
How to Apply for the Vacancies in Tamil Nadu University
- Go to Official Website of Tamil Nadu University website, www.tnau.ac.in
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application Form
- The candidates are requested to submit applications in triplicate along with attested passport size photograph and certificates.
- The applications should be filled in the prescribed format shall have to reach the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003 before 5.00 pm on 25.06.2018. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected. The University will not be responsible for the postal delay. The envelopes containing the filled in applications should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor.
- The candidates who are willing to serve in the University for not less than a minimum period of three years can only apply.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Recruitment 2019||Download here|
In this article we have given all the job vacancy details for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor vacancies in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidate has to check the notification link and apply for the post before last date. Here we have provided link to Download Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Recruitment 2019 Notification for Assistant Professor and Professor vacancies. Candidate has to download and check the details before applying