NPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – 161 Vacancies – Application Form Last Date
NPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment 2019 notification details are avaialble in this article & official site @ npsc.co.in. Assistant Professor Application form 2019 and other posts details is available here for the applicants. The Board of Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) releases 86 Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor (SCTE), Senior Technicians, Lecturers, Research Associate, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancies for the eligible candidates. In this all the information is completely related to the Nagaland Public Service Commission. You can view or download the NPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF is also available here.
Useful Content in this Article
NPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Application Form Last Date
NPSC Recruitment Notification 2019: Following are the information regarding the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment details like vacancies, age limit, education qualification, application fee, pay scale details are also available in this psge below.
|Name of the Organization||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor (SCTE), Senior Technicians, Lecturers, Research Associate, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Number of Vacancies||86 Posts|
|Starting Date of the application||13 Dec 2018|
|Application Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Combined Educational Services Examination and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Kohima, Nagaland|
NPSC Recruitment Eligibility
SDO/JE: B.E/B.Tech or Diploma in the relevant disciplines from a university/board recognised by AICTE.
Junior Technical Assistant: B. Sc in Chemistry.
Assistant Conservator/Forest Ranger: Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geology, Forestry, Agriculture, Horticulture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Veterinery & Animal Husbandry, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University OR equivalent foreign qualification.
Junior Soil Conservation Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture) Soil & Water Engineering, Agri. Engineering OR Forestry.
Laboratory Technician: Degree in science with Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Master degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Technology.
Inspector: Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subjects OR Degree in Engineering.
Extension Officer: B.Sc PGDS/ B. Sc Sericulture /M.Sc Sericulture/B.Sc (Agri.) PGDS.
Drug Inspector: B. Pharm.
Horticulture Inspector: B.Sc (Agri/Hort) or M.Sc (Agri/Hort)
Agriculture Inspector: B.Sc (Agri) & above.
Agriculture Marketing Inspector: Degree in Agriculture OR Agriculture Engineering with Additional Degree / Diploma in Marketing or MBA
Foreman: 3(three) years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognised institute/ university.
Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognised university duly recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: B.V.Sc & A.H / B.V Sc.
- B.Sc (Zoology) its equivalent with 1(one) year P.G Diploma in Fishery Science.
- B.Sc Chemistry (Hons) or B.Sc Physics (Hons)
- Class X passed with ITI Certificate in Plumbing / Electrician.
Technical Assistant: M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics Engg/ IT from a university recognised by AICTE/UGC.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation in upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others as per government policy
Nagaland NPSC Recruitment 2019 – Post wise vacancies: 79 Posts
- SDO (Electrical Engineering) -1 Post
- JE (Electrical Engineering) – 6 Posts
- JE (Communication) – 2 Posts
- SDO (Civil Engineering) – 8 Posts
- JE (Civil Engineering) – 9 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant Urban Development Officer – 5 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 3 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 8 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 2 Posts
- Forest Ranger – 2 Posts
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
- Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection – 1 Post
- Extension Officer – 4 Posts
- Drug Inspector – 1 Post
- Horticulture Inspector – 2 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector – 1 Post
- Agriculture Marketing Inspector – 1 Post
- Foreman – 1 Post
- Extension Officer – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1 Post
- Fishery Inspector -1 Post
- Demonstrator (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- Demonstrator (Physics) – 3 Posts
- Demonstrator (Plumbing Shop) – 3 Posts
- Demonstrator (Electrical Shop) – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
NPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
How to apply NPSC Recruitment 2019
All interested & eligible candidates can download an NPSC Recruitment application form in NPSC website www.npsc.co.in and fill the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 January 2019.
Download NPSC Recruitment Notification PDF
Folowing is link regarding the Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification link 2019 in PDF is given below:
|Download NPSC Recruitment Notification 2019||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the information about the NPSC Recruitment Notification 2019, age limit, appication fee, education qualification, salary and etc. So, refer once in this article & if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment section or go for official website. Don’t forget to share this article.