NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 – 75 Teaching and Non – Teaching vacancies
NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019: In this article we have given all the NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment jobs for Registrar, Assistant Librarian and some non teaching jobs in NIT. National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Registrar, Asst librarian, Execuitve Engineer, and also some Non-Teaching vacancies. Interested and eligible candidate has to check the recruitment notification details and can apply for the various posts in Andhra University. People who are searching for lecturer and Professor jobs in University can also apply here. Here we have also provided official website links and Recruitment Notification links for NIT, Andhra Pradesh jobs. Candidates has to check details and apply before last date.
Useful Content in this Article
NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 – Asst Registrar, Librarian and Other posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the recruitment of Asst Registrar, Asst Librarian, Executive Engineer, MO & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. Last date of application 15th October 2018.
|NIT Recruitment Notification 2019||Details|
|Post name||Asst registrar, Asst librarian and other vacancies|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date||15th October 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Nit Faculty recruitment & NIT non teaching Recruitment 2019
Librarian Qualification: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
Desirable qualification: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA
Registrar Qualification: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized University.
Qualification for Executive Engineer:
(i) First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University / Institute.
(ii) 5 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer / Asst.Engineer (in PB-3 and GP of Rs. 5400/-) from CPWD / State PWD or similar organized services / semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / Universities / reputed Institute or organizations under Central / State Govt.
For remaining vacancies Please download the Official Notification and Check eligibility for Other posts in NIT
- For Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Students Activity & Sports Officer, Medical Officer, Security Officer: 35 Years
- For Executive Engineer: 40 Years
- For Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer SAS Assistant/ Sr Pharmacist, Junior Assistant: 30 Years
- For Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant: 36 Years
- For Sr Technician, Sr Work Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant: 27 Years
- For Superintendent/ Accountant, Stenographer: 33 Years
- For Security Guard / Attendant / Mali Between 18 to 27 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for as per rules.
NIT, Andhra Pradesh Faculty Recruitment & Non Teaching Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Registrar||01||Masters’ degree (Relevant Discipline|
|Masters’ degree (Relevant Discipline|
|3||Students Activity & Sports Officer||01|
|Masters’ degree (Relevant Discipline|
|Degree (Civil Engg)|
|5||Medical Officer 01||01|
|6||Security Officer 01||01|
|7||Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer|
SAS Assistant/ Sr Pharmacist
|10+2/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree|
|8||Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant||15||Matric, 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma (Engg)/ B.Sc|
|9||Sr Technician, Sr Work Assistant||05||Matric, 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma (Engg)|
|10||Superintendent/ Accountant||05||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|11||Junior Assistant||09||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|12||Senior Assistant||02||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|13||Stenographer||01||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|14||Security Guard / Attendant / Mali||10||Matriculation/ ITl|
NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Non-Teaching Pay Scale
The candidates who selected for non teaching vacancies will get handsome amount of Pay scale according to their designation in NIT, Andhra Pradesh.
- Assistant Registrar – .15,600 — 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Assistant Librarian – 15,600 — 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6000.
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – 15,600 — 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6000.
- Executive Engineer – 15,600 — 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600.
- Medical Officer – 15,600 — 39,100 Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- + NPA as per rules.
- Security Officer – 15,600 — 39,100 Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/
- Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Senior Pharmacist – 9,300 — 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
- Senior Technical Assistant / Assistant Engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant – 9,300 — 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600.
- Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant – 5,200 — 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000.
- Senior Technician, Senior Work Assistant – 5,200 — 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400.
- Superintendent / Accountant – 9,300 — 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
- Junior Assistant Group C post – 5,500 – 20,200 with grade pay 2000.
- Senior Assistant Group C – 5,500 – 20,200 with grade pay 2400.
- Stenographer Group C – 5,500 – 20,200 with grade pay 2400.
- Security Guard / Attendant / Mali (Higher Scale) – 5,500 – 20,200 with grade pay 1800.
|Notification for teaching and Non-Teaching posts||Download|
|Application form||Click here|
In this website we have given all the job vacancy details in NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates has to check the official notification details before applying. Here we have also provided Notification link for NIT, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019. Candidates has to check and download the application and apply before the last date.