Nagaland High Court Recruitment 2019 – Clerk, Judicial Assistant, Subordinate – 37 Job Vacancies
Nagaland High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Gauhati at Aizawl invites online application from eligible candidates. Gauhati High Court has planned to fill up 37 vacancies for Judicial Assistant, Despatch Rider, Court Attendent vacancies in Aizwal. All the interested candidates searching for Nagalanda High Court jobs 2019 can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates. For more details and updates about Gauhati High Court notifications 2019, exam dates, schedules etc. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to freejobupdates Job alert service and receive daily notification on all state government jobs 2019 in India.
Useful Content in this Article
About Nagaland High Court/ Gauhati High Court
The Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas (Reorganisation) Act, 1971. Justice Arup Kumar Goswami was appointed as the Chief Justice for Gauhati High court.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – 05 Vacancies on Judicial Assistant and Court Attendent
Gauhati High Court announced jobs for 05 vacancies for Law graduates. Those Candidates who are interested in the above job vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply offline before the last date. The detailed information about the job vacancies and application process are given in below.
Aizawl Bench Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Judicial Assistant, Court attenddent & Despatch Rider|
|Application Start date||16th May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Job Vacancy in Gauhati High Court
- Qualification for the posts of JUDICIAL ASSISTANT: Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline. Candidates must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on computer.
- Qualification for the post of DESPATCH RIDER: Candidate must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the post. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis. Candidates must be holder of a driving licence (two wheeler).
- Qualification for the post of COURT ATTENDANT:
Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
Category wise age limits for the posts, as on date of advertisement, will be as under:-
|SI. No||Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|1||General (including OBC/MOBC and all others)||18||38|
|3||ST (P) & ST (H)||18||43|
- Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred) only for General (including OBC/MOBC and all others)
- Indian post Order, Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred) only in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Aizawl Bench, Aizawl, Mizoram
Pay Scale and Vacancy details
|SI. No||Description of post||Pay Band||No. of Posts.|
|1||Judicial Assistant||Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400||2|
|2||Despatch Rider||Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900||1|
|3||Court Attendant||Rs.4,440-7,440 with Grade pay of Rs. 1,650||2|
The selection test will consist of a
- written examination of one paper (100 marks)
- viva-voce (15 marks).
Written examination: The candidates will have to attempt 100 objective type questions in the written examination on OMR answer scripts. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 (one) mark. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
Viva-voce: Thereafter, the candidates equal to 3 times of the number of vacancies (1:3) in order of merit in the written examination will be called for viva-voce and verification of original testimonials.
Written Examination: The selection test will consist of a written examination of one paper (50 marks) and viva-voce (15 marks). The written examination (objective type multiple choices) will be of objective type of IV2 hour duration on OMR answer scripts and the same shall contain questions on Class-VIII standard. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer.
Viva-voce: Thereafter, the candidates equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies (1:5) in order of merit in the written examination will be called for viva-voce and verification of original testimonials.
- Driving Test : The driving test will be on the segments namely, Starting Driving, Parking, After driving and Road sign recognition, (10 marks for each segment, total 50 marks).
- Viva-voce : 10 marks
Candidates shall be called for the viva-voce in the ratio of 1:2 from the rank wise list of marks of the driving test. The Gauhati High Court reserves the right to fix cut of marks in the Driving Test.
How to Apply For Nagaland High court Job vacancy
- For Gauhati High Court job vacancy for Court Attendent, Judicial assistant Recruitment, you need to visit on to the official website that is ghcazlbench.nic.in.
- Select ‘Recruitment Corner’ tab located at the right side of home page for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Hit on “Application for contractual engagement of Court Attendent and Judicial assistant in Gauhati High Court” link from the list.
- Read the complete Gauhati High Court Notification and download the format of application form.
- Download the Gauhati High Court Application Form with required information.
- Attach Gauhati High Court Application Form with Photograph & Signature of Candidates . Four copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form and the candidate should write his/her name on reverse of the stapled photocopy, DOB Proof(matriculation Certificate), Graduation Certificate/Degree(original), Typing Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “Application for the post of Gauhati High court Court Attendent, Judicial Assistant and Dispatch Driver”.
- Send Gauhati High Court Recruitment form to the address that is given below before the last date.
.DROP BOX labelled as
“DROP BOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS JUDICIAL ASSISTANT, DESPATCH RIDER, COURT ATTENDANT FOR AIZAWL BENCH” kept in the precinct of the Aizawl Bench of Gauhati High Court, Aizawl, Mizoram
In this article, we have given the complete information about the job vacancies in Nagaland High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the above job vacancies can apply before last date on their Official Website link. Applicants need to check the complete vacancy details and has to check the official Notification for total Vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit and important dates for different job vacancies in Gauhati High Court.