Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 – Clerk, Assistant, Subordinate – 121 Job Vacancies
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019: In this article we have given some information about Kerala High Court Job Applications. High Court of Kerala invites online application for 38 Assistant job vacancies in Kerala. All the interested candidates who are searching for കേരളം ഹൈക്കോടതി jobs 2019 can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates. For more details and updates about Kerala High Court notifications 2019, exam dates, schedules etc. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Applicants can check and download the detailed Kerala High court job notification for Assistant job vacancy and can apply for the post before last date.
Useful Content in this Article
About Kerala High Court
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is located in Ernakulam. At present, the sanctioned Judge strength of the High Court of Kerala is 35 Permanent Judges including the Chief Justice and 12 Additional Judges. Every judge including the Chief Justice shall be appointed by the President of India. Navniti Prasad Singh is an Indian Judge and former Chief Justice of the Kerala High Court. At present Hrishikesh Roy was appointed as the Chief Justice of Kerala High Court.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – 38 Assistant job
Kerala High Court job Notification Recruitment 2019 application process to fill 38 job vacancies for the post of Assistant under direct recruitment has begun today on the official website of High Court of Kerala – highcourtofkerala.nic.in. Interested applicants must apply for the Kerala sate government high court vacancy post on or before 20th August 2018 by following the instructions given below:
കേരളം ഹൈക്കോടതി റിക്രൂട്ട്മെന്റ് വിശദാംശങ്ങൾ 2019
|Board||Kerala High Court|
|Total No of Vacancies||38 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant|
|Start Date of Application||26th July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||20th August 2018|
|Official Website Link||hckrecruitment.nic.in|
Important dates given for the post of Assistant job Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online for Step I: 20-08-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 31-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online for Step II: 06-09-2018
Eligibility Criteria for കേരളം ഹൈക്കോടതി Assistant vacancy
The candidates who are interested in the above Assistant job vacancy in Kerala high court should have minimum bachelors Degree with 50% marks/ Masters Degree/ Degree (Law) from recognized board and University.
Pay Scale given for Assistant in High Court of Kerala
|Post Name||Civil judge|
|Pay Scale||Rs.27,800 – Rs.59,400 per month|
Selection Process for കേരളം ഹൈക്കോടതി Assistant
The Candidates are selected to above Assistant job vacancies on the basis of mentioned criteria
- Written test
- Descriptive Exam
- Viva Voce
- Computer Proficiency test
- Document Verification
Age Limit given for Assistant in High Court of Kerala
- Candidates born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1977 and 01/01/2000 ( both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are the members of the High Court Service working in the categories having pay scales below that of Assistant born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. The candidates claiming age relaxation under this clause shall take their chances for appointment purely on the basis of merit and shall be considered against open competition vacancies only.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
Application Fee for Kerala High Court Assistant
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently abled candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
.Address for Kerala HC
- High Ct Rd, Marine Drive, Kochi, Kerala 682031
- Seat: Kochi
- Official Website – hckrecruitments.nic.in
How to Apply for കേരളം ഹൈക്കോടതി Assistant Job Vacancy
- Visit the official website – http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ on the home page
- Click on ‘Notifications’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under Recruitment No. 5/2018 -‘ Assistant Recruitment’
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on proceed
- Select ‘Direct Recruitment’ from the drop down
- Click on Submit
- Fill the form with required details, pay online fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
In this article we have given about the Kerala High Court job Notification Recruitment Job for Assistant in Keral HC. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the above job vacancies Recruitment can apply online before last date on their Official Website link. Applicants need to check the complete vacancy details and has to check the official Notification for total Vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit and important dates for the job vacancies in Kerala High Court.