JNTU Kakinada Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor vacancy 2019
JNTU Kakinada Recruitment 2019: In this article we have given all the JNTU Kakinada Recruitment jobs. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor job vacancies. Interested and eligible candidate has to check the recruitment notification details and can apply for the posts in JNTU Kakinada. People who are searching for lecturer and Professor jobs in University can also apply here. Here we have also provided official website links and Recruitment Notification links for JNTU Kakinada Recruitment 2019 Notification for Assistant Professor job. Candidates has to check details and apply before last date.
Useful Content in this Article
JNTU Kakinada Recruitment 2019 – 10 Assistant Professor job vacancies
JNTUK Recruitment 2019 invites online applications for the recruitment of Asst Professor vacancies. They are nearly 10 vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, kakinada. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification details & Apply for the job. Application starts from 22nd January 2019, Last date of application 31st January 2018.
|JNTUK Assistant Professor Notification 2018||Details|
|Post name||Asst Professor vacancies|
|Job Location||Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date||31st January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant professor Recruitment in JNTUK
Qualification and Experience:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at-least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Information Technology, Petro chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering.
Qualification and Experience
- Essential: First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech).
- Without prejudice to the above the following conditions may be considered desirable: I. Teaching, research, industrial and or professional experience in a reputed organization; 2. Papers presented at Conferences and/or in referred journals.
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience.
The candidates who are interested to apply for Assistant Professor jobs in JNTU kakinada should have minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
Pay Scale for Assistant Professor vacancy
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||26,000 – 35420 per month|
JNTU kakinada Address
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: KAKINADA,
Andhra Pradesh (India).
The candidates are selected for Assistant Professor job through the mentioned criteria .
- Written Exam.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor job in JNTUK
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following Assistant Professor Posts in the University so as to reach the Registrar of the University on or before 31.01.2018 by 5 PM.
For registration and submission of online application please visit http://sche.ap.gov.in/ASSTPROF/Masters/HOME.aspx. Filled-in online application along with acknowledgement of registration fee shall be downloaded and printed copy shall be submitted along with necessary documents to the Registrar, JNTUK Kakinada-533 003 on or before 31.01.2018 by 5.00 P.M. [Advt.No:E1/Estt./Asst. Prof. /Phase-1/02/2018 ].
|Official Notification for Assistant professor vacancy in jntuk||Download|
|Official Website||Click here|
In this website we have given vacancy details for Assistant professor job vacancies in JNTU Kakinada Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates has to read the complete notification details and can apply for the post before last date. Here we have also given Official website links and Notification link for Assistant professor vacancy in JNTU Kakinada. Candidates has to download and check the details before applying.