Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 – Clerk, Assistant, Typist- 127 Job Vacancies
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Jharkhand at Bihar invites online application from eligible candidates. It has planned to fill up 73 vacancies for Clerk, Stenographer Assistant, Junior Translator, Assistant Librarian vacancies in Jharkhand. All the interested candidates searching for झारखंड हाईकोर्ट jobs 2019 can check this page for all latest recruitment 2019 updates. For more details and updates about Jharkhand High Court notifications 2019, exam dates, schedules etc. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to freejobupdates Job alert service and receive daily notification on all state government jobs 2019 in India.
Useful Content in this Article
About Jharkhand High Court
The Jharkhand High Court (Hindi: झारखंड उच्च न्यायालय, Urdu: جھارکھنڈ ہائی کورٹ) is one of the newest High Courts in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganisation Act, 2000, after the state of Jharkhand was carved out of the state of Bihar. The present Chief Justice for Bihar High Court was Aniruddha Bose. He is an Indian judge and Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court.
Jharkhand High court Recruitment Notification 2019 – 73 Assistants, Junior Translator & other posts
High Court of Jharkhand has latest advertised a recruitment notification for the job vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer, Asisistant, Library Assistant, Translator & other vacancies (existing/ anticipated and few future) in Class III & IV and Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the above job vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online before the last date 23rd October 2018.
|Board||Jharkhand High Court|
|Total No of Vacancies||73 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Clerks, stenographer,judgement writer, Junior office assistant Translator, Process server, Assistant|
|Start Date of Application||8th October 2018|
|Last Date of Application||23rd October 2018|
|Official Website Link||jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Job Vacancies
- Qualification For Assistant in Jharkhand High Court – Candidates having graduation Degree from any recognized university/institute along with having good command over Computers & Sound Knowledge over typing in Computer will be considered for this post
- Qualification For Assistant Librarian in Jharkhand High Court – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Library Science (B.Lib) from any recognized university/institute will be considered for this post.
- Qualification For Cashier in Jharkhand High Court – Candidates having Graduation in Commerce (B.com)/Economics from any recognized university/institute will be considered for this post.
- Qualification For Translator in Jharkhand High Court – Candidates having Graduation in any stream from any recognized institute/University will be considered for this post.
- Qualification For Jr. Translator in Jharkhand High Court – Graduation.
- Qualification For Typist in Jharkhand High Court -Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/institute along with having Typing Speed in English 40 words per minute will be considered for this post.
Age limit for Assistants, Translator, Typist & other posts
The candidate who are applying for above job vacancies should have below age criteria.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC, PWD Candidates as per rules.
Selection Process for Assistant, Translator, Typist & other posts
The candidate are selected to Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Translator, Typist through the mentioned criteria.
- Written Test
- Computer Skill Test
- Viva – Voce
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy Details
Application Fee for Assistants, Translator, Typist & other posts
- For Un-Reserved, B.C-I &B.C-II: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 125/-
- Pay through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Important dates for Assistant, translator & other posts in झारखंड हाईकोर्ट
- Starting date of application – 8th October 2018.
- Closing date of application – 23rd October 2018.
- Examination date – December 2018
Pay Scale in Jharkhand High Court jobs
The candidates who selected in all the test will get a handsome amount of pay as mentioned below.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
How to Apply for Job vacancies in Jharkhand High court
- For Jharkhand High Court job vacancy for Research Assistant Recruitment, you need to visit on to the official website that is Jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
- Select ‘Recruitment Corner’ tab located at the right side of home page for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment.
- Hit on “Application for contractual engagement of Assistant, Typist, Translator in Jharkhand High Court” link from the list.
- Read the complete Jharkhand High Court Notification and download the format of application form.
- Fill Jharkhand High Court Application Form with required information.
- Attach Jharkhand High Court Application Form with Photograph & Signature of CandidatesDOB Proof(matriculation Certificate), Graduation Certificate/Degree(original), Typing Certificate, Caste Certificate.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “Application for the post of Jharkhand High court Assistant”.
- Send Jharkhand High Court Recruitment form to the address that is given below till the last date.
Ambedkar Chowk Opp,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002
|Jharkhand High Court Job Notification for Assistant, Clerk, Typist,& other||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
In this article we have given about the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Job Notification for LDA/Typist/copyist, assistant, Assistant Librarian, Translator, cashier and Other posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the above job vacancies Recruitment can apply online before last date on their Official Website link. Applicants need to check the complete notification details for total vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit and important dates for different job vacancies in Jharkhand High Court.