Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 – Clerk, Steno, DEO, Assistant – 148 Job Vacancies
Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019: In this article we have provided some job vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir high court for Process Server, Clerk, DEO, Library Assistant. Jammu Kashmir High Court has released an employment news for the recruitment of 148 vacancies on Process Server, Clerk, DEO, Library Assistant. Those Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online in this web portal. In this article we have given all the complete details related to the Jammu Kashmir High Court jobs. Applicants has to check or download the JK High Court Recruitment notification 2019 PDF is also available in this page and can submit their application before last date with help of below details.
Useful Content in this Article
About Jammu Kashmir High Court
The Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1928 by letters patent issued by the Maharaja of Jammu Kashmir. The seat of the court shifts between its summer capital Srinagar and winter capital Jammu. Badar Durrez Ahmed was the Chief Justice of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir state in India. He took office on 1 April 2017. He demitted the office as Chief Justice of Jammu and Kashmir on 16 March 2018.
Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – 148 Clerk,Steno, Process Server, DEO & other posts
Jammu Kashmir High Court has invited application to fill 148 government job vacancies on Clerk, Steno, Process Server, DEO & Other posts. People who are interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment Notification given of Jammu Kashmir Job Post. Aspirants may apply online @ jkhighcourt.nic.in click for Jammu Kashmir High Court Jobs Application 2018 through online mode on or before the last date of 3.02.2019.
|Board||Jammu Kashmir High Court|
|Total No of Vacancies||148 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, DEO, Process Server, Steno & other posts|
|Start Date of Application||15th January 2019|
|Last Date of Application||03rd February 2019|
|Official Website Link||jkhighcourt.nic.in|
- For Gen/ UR Candidates -18 to 40 years
- The Upper age Relaxation is common for SC/ST – 5 years
- The Upper age Relaxation for Obc – 3 years
- The Upper age Relaxation for PH – 10 years
No.of Vacancy – 148 Vacancy details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||7|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Clerk, Process Server, DEO & other posts
Educational Qualification : The Educational qualification for the above jobs as mentioned below
- For Urdu Stenographer : Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography.
- For Assistant Protocol Officer : Graduation with Diploma certificate or Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
- For Accounts Clerk : Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) or Business Administration.
- For Library Assistant : Graduation from any recognized University with B.Lib.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Computer Applications or BCA recognized by the State Government.
- For Process Server : 10+2 or equivalent.
- For Driver : 10th with valid LMV/ HMV Driving Licence.
- For Orderly : 10th or equivalent.
- For Chowkidar : 10th or equivalent.
- For Sweeper : 10th or equivalent.
Application fees for Process server, DEO, clerk & other Post
The payment mode may be both online/offline. Once confirmed payment method in official Website
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
Selection Procedure for Clerk, DEO, Process Server and Other Vacancies
The Candidates got selected to the above posts through following process to select the candidates. Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Particulars in Jammu Kashmir High Court
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Urdu Stenographer||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator|
|Process Server||5,200 – 25,000/-|
|Sweeper||3427 – 18,567|
High Ct Ln, Noor Bagh,
High Ct Ln,
Jammu and Kashmir 190009
How to Apply for Jammu Kashmir High Court Job Vacancy
- First Go the Official Site @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Visit that Advertisement or Career Page
- Must Read the all details before apply
- Check and verify your eligibility (Educational, Age and Pet) to JK hight court Careers 2019. You are not eligible for this job, ignore it and leave space for others.
- Then download application
- Fill the correct details then preview your details
- Attach mentioned Documents with Self Attested
- Pay the application fees online and take payment proof
- Finally submit the application online
|Jammu Kashmir Notification for Clerk, Steno, DEO & other posts||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
In this article, we have given the complete information about the job vacancies in Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the above job vacancies can apply before last date on their Official Website link. Applicants need to check the complete vacancy details and has to check the official Notification for total Vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit and important dates for different job vacancies in Jammu Kashmir High Court.