Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad Recruitment 2019
Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2019: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University invites online applications for Registrar post. Please check all the given details for the vacancy in the Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 28th February 2019. Here we have provided official link you can simply click it and can apply for the post. You can also Download Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2019 Notification for Registrar vacancies.
- National projects Construction Corporation NPCC Recruitment 2019
- Center of Excellence in Postal Technology Recruitment 2019 – 13 vacancies for Manager and Technical Supervisor
Useful Content in this Article
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University Recruitment 2019
Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University has invited online application for the post of Registrar. Interested people can check the details like eligibility criteria, age and pay scale for the post and can apply through online before last date on 28th February 2019.
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar marthwada University January 2019 Notification||Details|
|Experience||15 years experience as Assistant professor|
|Last date to Apply||28/02/2019|
Eligibility criteria and experience for Registrar vacancy
Educational Qualifications :
A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks of any statutory University or its equivalent grade of B in U.G.C. 7 points scale.
Age Relaxation :
A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level to the
S.C./S.T. category candidates.
A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have their Master’s Degrees prior to 19th September, 1991.
Experience required for the post of registrar:
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with valid experience in educational Administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of Higher Education OR
- 15 years of Administrative Experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Good knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
Desirable Qualification :
Proven ability in Administration, preferably in a large educational or research institution. Ph.D. Degree. Exclusion proficiency in English and Communicability skills.
Age required : Candidate shall not be less than 45 years of age unless in the service of University or affiliated colleges.
Pay Scale given for Registrar in University’s
37400-67000+G.P. Rs. 8900.
Important dates for Registrar Vacancy in Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Online applications in the prescribed form are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of the Registrar so as to reach the undersigned on or before the following date(s).
- Last date for online submission of forms: 28-02-2019.
- Last date for receipt of application forms (Hard Copy) in the University Office: 06-03-2019.
Tenure and Age of Superannuation :
- This is a tenure post of five years and the person shall be eligible for reappointment for only one more term of five years as per Section 14 (3) of the Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016.
- Age of superannuation shall be 58 years. However, in the case of person treated at par with teachers, the age of superannuation will be 60 years.
How to Apply for registrar vacancy in @ bamu.ac.in
Application form should be accompanied with self-attested copies of the following documents :-
- Degree/Diploma certificates, statements of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications.
- Approval letter in case of teachers of affiliated colleges/recognized institution.
- Appointment orders in case of University Teachers.
- Certificates/of teaching/administrative experience and/or postdoctoral research.
- Birth/SSC certificate or other Government documents as a proof of date of birth.
- In case of change in name of the candidate, a copy of Government Gazette.
- Demand Draft (of Rs. 1000/- for open candidates and of Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidate) of Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “The Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad” Payable at Aurangabad.
|Official website||Click here|
|Detailed Notification for Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Recruitment 2019||Click here|
In thia article we have given all the Notification details for the post of registrar in Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University Recruitment 2019. Interested people can read the detailed notification and can apply before last date. Here we have given all the details like important dates and eligibility criteria and Notification link for Registrar vacancy in Babasaheb Ambedkar Marthwada University before applying check the notification.