Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019, PEC Campus – Apply Assistant Professor Post in Physical Education
Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019: Chandigarh Architecture College has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancy at 01 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 11th December 2018. Other details of Chandigarh Architecture College Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. In this all the information is completely related to the Chadigarh College of Architecture, PEC Campus.
Useful Content in this Article
Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for one vacant post of Assistant Professor in Physical Education on contractual basis for one year (or till the post is filled up on regular basis through Union Public Service Commission, whichever is earlier) on the prescribed proforma from the candidates
fulfilling the following requirements.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Education Qualification||M.P.Ed, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Rs. 15,600/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply the Post||01/02/2019|
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least
55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the university/ college at the inter-university/
inter-collegiate competitions of the State and / or national championships.
- Qualifying in the national test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other
agency approved by the UGC.
Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these Regulations. However, candidates who are, or have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education / College Director of Physical Education & Sports.
Age Limit [as on 1.1.2019]
- Minimum Age Limit is : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is : 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Pay Scale/Salary Details
The Basic Salary for the Assitant Professor is : Rs.15600 + 6000 + DA as admissible from time to time.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 07 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 01-02-2019
Application Fee Details
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
How to Apply
- Post Address:- Principal, Chandigarh College of Architecture, PEC Campus, Sector 12, Chandigarh 160012.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 27th September 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Note : 1. The candidates who wish to apply for the above post may visit the website of Director Technical Education, UT, Chandigarh i.e. www.chdtechnical education.gov.in for the application format and details.
2. Short listed candidates shall be called for Physical Fitness Test on the date to be notified on the website of Director Technical Education, UT, Chandigarh i.e. www. chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website i.e. www. chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in
3. Candidates who qualify in the physical fitness test will be further called for interview on a date to be notified on the website i.e. www.chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in.
Download Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019 PDF
|Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Official Website : Click Here
In this article is useful for who are waiting for the Assistant Professor at Chandigarh College of Architecture. So, refer the Chandigarh College of Architecture Recruitment 2019 and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or visit the official website. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and neighbours.