Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification – 62 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies – Apply Online
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification: In this article we are provide an informtion about Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 for both Fresher and Experienced persons updated on 2019. Get Direct Official Website Link for applying Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 along with present Central University of Jammu Recruitment Recruitment Notification 2019 here. Find all latest Central University of Jammu Vacancy 2019 across India and check all recent Central University of Jammu 2019 jobs instantly updated here. In this all the details are comletely related to the CU of Jammu. You can view or download the Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF is also available in this page.
- SSC Recruitment Notification – Apply Online for Junior Engineer Posts – Check Here
- National Institution for Transforming India Recruitment – Apply 29 Jobs for Advisor – Check Now
- JIPMER Recruitment Notification – Apply Group B, Group C Posts Released – Check Now
Useful Content in this Article
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Central University of Jammu Job Recruitment 2019||Notification Details|
|Job Title||Non Teaching Staff|
|No.of Vacancies||1 Posts|
|Experience not required||Fresher|
|Last Date of Application||18-02-2019|
Central University of Jammu Jobs 2019: Apply Online for one Assistant Professor/Guest Faculty vacancy in Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 in Jammu. Latest recruitment Jobs 2019 notification cujammu.ac.in published for the post Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 read complete details before applying.
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|Controller of Examinations (tenure post for a period of 5 years or 62 years whichever is earlier)||Rs. 144200 – 218200, Level-14||01-UR|
|Internal Audit Officer||Rs. 78800- 209200, Level-12||01-UR|
|Section Officer||Rs. 44900-142400, Level -7||01-UR|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 44900-142400, Level -7||01-UR|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 44900-142400, Level -7||01-UR & 01-PwD (OH)|
|Hindi Translator||Rs. 35400-112400, Level -6||01-UR|
|Legal Assistant||Rs. 35400-112400, Level -6||01-UR|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25500-81100, Level-4||01-UR, 01-OBC & 01-PwD-HH|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 25500-81100, Level -4||01-UR|
|Library Assistant||Rs. 21700-69100, Level -3||01-UR|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19900-63200, Level -2||01-UR, 01-OBC & 01 -SC|
|Library Attendant||Rs. 18000-56900, Level -1||01-PwD|
|Kitchen Attendant||Rs. 18000-56900, Level- 1||02-UR|
- Notification No.: 22 (For Non-Teaching posts)
- Starting date for Online Application: 15 January 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 14 February 2019
- Controller of Examinations-Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale and at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- Internal Audit Officer-Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organized accounts services in Central/State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Section Officer- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Engineer- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Private Secretary-Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute, Proficiency in Stenography at 120 w.p.m. in English and 100 w. p.m in Hindi and proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m. and knowledge of computer applications
- Hindi Translator-Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Legal Assistant-Graduate in Law from a recognized University / Institute and must be registered with State Bar Council / Association.
- Upper Division Clerk-Graduate from a recognized University / Institute.
- Laboratory Assistant-Graduate in Science with Physical / Chemical / Biological science subjects from a recognized University.
- Library Assistant-Graduate in Library & Information Science/ Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk-Graduate from a recognized University / Institute and typing skill.
- Library Attendant-10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board
- Kitchen Attendant-Class 10th Standard from a recognized School/ Board.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of 2-tier examination / test and candidates’ entry score marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website www.cujammu.ac.in on or before 14th February, 2019 (04:00 PM).
Official Website Link : Click Here
Download Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
|Download CUJ Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the complete information about the Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2019 Notification. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment section. Don’t forget to share this web portal to our friends and family.