AP Constable Syllabus – APSLPRB Police Exam Pattern, Marks Details
AP Constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Marks Details: Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exam & AP Constable Syllabus details are given below. People can also search for other AP SI jobs. Interested and eligible candidates need to check the complete syllabus for AP Constable and also check the Exam Pattern and Marks details for the AP Constable post.
AP Constable Syllabus Written Examination (Intermediate Standard): Offline Exam. All the Questions in the examination are of Objective Type. Total number of questions are 200 for 200 marks and time limit is 3 hours. Subjects for the AP constable exam English, Arithmetic, General Science, History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement Indian Geography, Polity and Economics, Current events of national and international importance Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability.
Useful Content in this Article
AP Constable Exam Pattern & Marks Details 2019:
|Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English||200||200||3 Hours|
|6||Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||3 Hours|
Preliminary Written Test:
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper duration for the exam three hours duration and maximum marks 200 marks total questions 200 Questions.The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for General, 35% for BC & 30% for SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen. Written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on OMR answer sheet using Blue/ Black Ball Point pen only.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT):
The candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test will be called for Physical Measurements Test. The Physical Standards are mentioned in Eligibility criteria.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen: Men & Women candidates must qualify in 100 meters run, Long Jump & 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (AR): Men & Women Candidates must qualify 100 meters run, Long Jump & 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run) which carries 100 Marks.
Final Written Examination:
- For Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen: Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper for 200 marks maximum time limit 3 hours.
- For Constable (AR): Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper for 100 marks (200 questions) maximum time limit 3 hours.
|Name of the post||Maximum Marks|
|Constable (Civil), Warder & Firemen||200|
The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the final written examination in the paper is 40% for General; 35% for BC; and 30% for SC/ST/ex-servicemen.
Candidates will have to mention their option of Language in which he/she will write Written Examination while submitting Application Forms.
Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
Candidates have to answer the questions on a OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
AP Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2019:
AP Police Constable detailed Exam Syllabus Topics and subtopics . We have gathered AP Police Constable Exam Syllabus from official website. People who are preparing for AP Police Constable Exam can use the below given information about Syllabus and can prepare according to it.
Numerical Ability Syllabus for AP Police Constable 2019
- The relationship between Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Number Systems
- Time and Work
- Decimals and Fractions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
AP Police Exam Syllabus – Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Statement as well as Conclusion type questions
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical number series
- Blood Relations
- Coding and decoding
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Besides Seating Arrangements.
AP Police Constable Syllabus 2019 – English
- Sentence structure.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection & Error Correction.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Reading Comprehension.
AP Police Constable Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History of Assam.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Assam Culture.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Current Events.
- Awards and Honors.
AP constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Marks 2019 details are given in this article. Candidates can check the details like AP Constable Syllabus, AP Constable Exam pattern, and AP Constable marks for different rounds and Final Selection and Final Marks for AP Constable .